Ted D. Snow, CFP®, MBA
TED SNOW, CFP®, MBA is the founding principal of Snow Financial Group, LLC.
With a solid foundation of education, Snow's award-winning expertise and innovation brings sound creativity to the table. Through a collaborative approach, clients are then able to explore an array of progressive strategies and solutions, personalizing their plans to achieve their life goals and financial dreams.
- MBA in Financial Planning, Magna cum laude, University of Dallas,1995
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional designation,1997
- Adjunct Professor, University of Dallas' Graduate School of Management, 1999-2007
- Founding principal of Snow Financial Group, LLC, 2006 to present
- Investment Company Products/Variable Contracts Limited Securities Representative(FINRA Series 6), Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination (Series 63), General Securities Representative (Series 7), Group I Licensed Insurance Agent